7 Day Money Back Guarantee and Refund Policy
At WPLake.org, we want to ensure that you are 100% happy with your purchase.
If you have technical or sales queries, do not hesitate to contact us.
If after you attempted to resolve the issue with Support staff and feel the product(s) you purchased does/do not best fit your requirements, we want to do the right thing.
Our policy offers a full refund within 7 days of your date of purchase. If 7 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
REFUNDS (if applicable)
WPLake.org and our payment partner Fondy process your refund through the same method used for payment. We make every attempt to process the refund as quickly as possible. Your financial institution can take up to 20 days for the refund to reflect in your bank account/card.
If you have not received your refund, please contact us at [email protected].
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
BEFORE ASKING FOR A REFUND
Please make sure of the following:
- Item is “not as described” or the item doesn’t work the way it should.
If an item doesn’t work the way it should then the author is required to promptly fix the issue by updating the item. An item is “not as described” if it is materially different from the item description or preview. If the issue can’t be fixed or it turns out that the item is “not as described” then you would be entitled to a refund.
- Item has a security vulnerability
If an item contains a security vulnerability and can’t easily be fixed you would be entitled to a refund from the author. If the item can be fixed, then the author should do so promptly by updating the item. If the item contains a security vulnerability that is not patched in an appropriate time frame then we would expect the author to provide a refund for the item.
- Items that have not been downloaded
If you have not downloaded a purchased item within 7 Days from the date of purchase, you will not be eligible for a refund. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download the item purchased.
WPLake.org nor it’s authors are obliged to give policy refunds in any of the situations listed below.
- You don’t want it after you’ve downloaded it
- The item did not meet your expectations or you feel the item is of low quality
- You simply changed your mind
- You bought an item by mistake
- You do not have sufficient expertise to use the item
- You claim that you are entitled to a refund but do not provide sufficient information as to why you are entitled to a refund
- You can no longer access the item because it has been removed or is no longer active (we advise you to download items as soon as you have purchased them to avoid this situation).